elmoirfan علم و عرفان
اسلام علیگم

Welcome to the ELMOIRFAN FORUM

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest with limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community Registration is fast and simple!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact on sss_khani@yahoo.com.
become an active part of www.elmoirfan.englishboard.net now!
Regards
Forum Admin
elmoirfan علم و عرفان
اسلام علیگم

Welcome to the ELMOIRFAN FORUM

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest with limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community Registration is fast and simple!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact on sss_khani@yahoo.com.
become an active part of www.elmoirfan.englishboard.net now!
Regards
Forum Admin
elmoirfan علم و عرفان
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elmoirfan علم و عرفان

علم و عرفان

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FACEBOOK PROBLEM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iqbalkhan

Points - امتياز : 4
Thanked - ووټ : 0

FACEBOOK PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK PROBLEM   FACEBOOK PROBLEM EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:38 am

Dear Concern,

I have a problem with Internet Explorer. I can visit and can open any website except www.facebook.com. I had old version of Internet Explorer and later on I updated it to Internet Explorer 8, but still it's not working.

10-15 days back I was able to open facebook in my old version of Internet Explorer.

Please advise if you have any solution for it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin & Managment
Admin & Managment
Admin

Male Capricorn Posts : 389
Points - امتياز : 1418
Thanked - ووټ : 43
Birthday : 1989-01-01
Job/hobbies : علم

FACEBOOK PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: FACEBOOK PROBLEM   FACEBOOK PROBLEM EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:52 am

iqbalkhan wrote:
Dear Concern,

I have a problem with Internet Explorer. I can visit and can open any website except www.facebook.com. I had old version of Internet Explorer and later on I updated it to Internet Explorer 8, but still it's not working.

10-15 days back I was able to open facebook in my old version of Internet Explorer.

Please advise if you have any solution for it.

Thanks.

1-Fire Fox can solve your problem please download it from below link and always share your problem in new post
2- Most of software / Browser can be reset with RESET Option which is available in every computer.

Go to Start > Program > Accessories > System Tools System Restore / System Reset

Select your that date when your system worked proper

Clik Here to Download

for more version click here

for All Version Click here

Please always use new post for new problems
Back to top Go down
https://elmoirfan.forumotion.com
shahinsha
shahinsha

Points - امتياز : 166
Thanked - ووټ : 2

FACEBOOK PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK PROBLEM   FACEBOOK PROBLEM EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 am

SEE THISSS

Topic: PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
Displaying posts 1 - 30 out of 30.

Patrick Problems?
=======
-------------------------------------------------------
WHAT DOES SCENECASTER SUPPORT?
-------------------------------------------------------
. Windows XP with IE7 or Firefox
. Windows Vista with IE7

. Coming Soon…
. Windows Vista with Firefox (Almost ready!)
. Mac (Yes, Mac is superior and important to us! We are working on it!)
. Linux

----------------------------------------------------
POP-UP IS BLANK. PAGE IS DEAD. NEVER LOADS ACTIVEX DOES NOT INSTALL.
----------------------------------------------------
Make sure you see the yellow ActiveX installation bar appearing several minutes after the pop up page has loaded and a menu pops up once you click on the bar. If it doesn’t,

please make sure you are an administrator of your machine. To check this, follow the steps below:

. 1. right click on your start button on the bottom left of your screen
. 2. A menu should show

If you see “Open All Users” or “Explore All Users”, then you are an administrator. Otherwise, you are not.

-----------------------
403 ERROR
-----------------------
To all those who reported 403 errors, it was a result of a backend service problem. If you encounter this, please bear with us as it may take some time to reset the service.

We've got a better fix in the works that should make this issue go away entirely.

-----------------------------------------------------
BROWSER CRASHES WHEN I DRAG TEXTURE
-----------------------------------------------------
You are probably dragging texture directly or indirectly over a countertop. There is a fix for this and it is under testing now!

Other Problems?
===========
Please try to avoid using the Facebook Wall because it is difficult for the Customer Experience Team to keep track of your concerns!

We are in Beta right now, which means that we believe that we have resolved most, but may not be all of the problems you may be encountering. In order to be able to help you, we

need to identify the cause of the failure. We would appreciate if you could provide us with additional information. With more knowledge about your computer, we will be able to

pinpoint the problem and help you resolve it. This will also help us improve!

. 1. What operating system (i.e. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac or Linux) do you use?
. 2. What browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Opera) do you use?
. 3. What is the version of the browser? (To get the version of the browser, please hit HELP option on the menu and choose About…)
. 4. Please describe the problem you encounter (i.e. the action you did before a crash or the error message you see).
. 5. "Picture means a thousand words!" It would be great if you can send us screenshot of the problem (To get a screenshot, please press [Print Screen] or [PRT SCR] key on

the top row of your keyboard and press [Ctrl+v] to paste it into the e-mail.).

Send these information to support@scenecaster.com.

From there, our Customer Experience Team can help you work around any issues you may be running into. Your privacy will be protected with our privacy policy available at

http://www.scenecaster.com/view22/web/privacypolicy.jsp

Thank you for your interest in SceneCaster and for your feedback!
over a year ago
Patrick ---------------------------------------
HARDWARE ACCELERATION IS NOT SUPPORTED ON THIS MACHINE
THE PERFORMANCE AND RENDERING QUALITY WILL BE GREATLY DEGRADED
UPDATING THE GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER MIGHT ENABLE THE HARDWARE ACCELERATION
---------------------------------------
Please turn it on if it is available. Follow the instructions below or the instructions in your graphics card manual.
. 1. Here is the step to find it for Windows:
. 2. Right click on the desktop
. 3. Select properties (or Personalize on Vista)
. 4. Click on Settings Tab (or Display Settings on Vista)
. 5. Click on Advanced button near the bottom right
. 6. Click on the troubleshoot tab
. 7. Make sure that the slider for the Hardware Acceleration is set to FULL

If it's not available, this means that you may have a graphics card that doesn't support Hardware Acceleration. You will see this warning everytime you start our pop up web application. Just simply click Okay every time! SceneCaster will work without Hardware Acceleration . The only difference is that the movement of cameras and objects will not be as smooth.

The other option is to try to update your graphics card driver. Doing this will not only help running SceneCaster. This will also speed up your computer's response with other programs on your machine.

See this link to update your graphics card:
https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2394883157&topic=4653

After updating your graphics card driver check to see if you can turn on Hardware Acceleration with the steps above
Back to top Go down
asif
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
asif

Male Aries Posts : 53
Points - امتياز : 560
Thanked - ووټ : 5
Birthday : 1989-04-01
Job/hobbies : study

FACEBOOK PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK PROBLEM   FACEBOOK PROBLEM EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:48 pm

thanx sir
Back to top Go down
shah khan
shah khan

Points - امتياز : 612
Thanked - ووټ : 9

FACEBOOK PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK PROBLEM   FACEBOOK PROBLEM EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:05 pm

FACEBOOK PROBLEM 951739 FACEBOOK PROBLEM 951739 FACEBOOK PROBLEM 951739 FACEBOOK PROBLEM 951739 FACEBOOK PROBLEM 951739
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FACEBOOK PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK PROBLEM   FACEBOOK PROBLEM Empty

Back to top Go down

FACEBOOK PROBLEM
Page 1 of 1