elmoirfan علم و عرفان
اسلام علیگم

Welcome to the ELMOIRFAN FORUM

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest with limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community Registration is fast and simple!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact on sss_khani@yahoo.com.
become an active part of www.elmoirfan.englishboard.net now!
Regards
Forum Admin
elmoirfan علم و عرفان
اسلام علیگم

Welcome to the ELMOIRFAN FORUM

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest with limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community Registration is fast and simple!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact on sss_khani@yahoo.com.
become an active part of www.elmoirfan.englishboard.net now!
Regards
Forum Admin
elmoirfan علم و عرفان
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elmoirfan علم و عرفان

علم و عرفان

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Interview Thank You Letters formates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin & Managment
Admin & Managment
Admin

Male Capricorn Posts : 389
Points - امتياز : 1418
Thanked - ووټ : 43
Birthday : 1989-01-01
Job/hobbies : علم

Job Interview Thank You Letters formates Empty
PostSubject: Job Interview Thank You Letters formates   Job Interview Thank You Letters formates EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:27 am

Dear Mr. _____________

Thanks for taking the time to meet with me about the account executive position yesterday. The job seems like a very good match for my skills and interests. The strategies you outlined are just my style and I know I would hit the ground running.

In addition to my 8 years of experience in your industry, I will bring strong writing and leadership skills as well as a ton of energy to your team. I've also got solid organizational skills and know I could help bring order to the areas you mentioned.

I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Your Name
--------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://elmoirfan.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin & Managment
Admin & Managment
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview Thank You Letters formates   Job Interview Thank You Letters formates EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 am

Dear [____________],

I appreciated the chance to talk to you on the phone the other day about the accounting position. I know my attention to detail and strong organizational skills will make me a good candidate at another firm, if not [Company X].

Thanks again for your time. Please call me at 555-555-5555 if you have any questions.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin & Managment
Admin & Managment
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview Thank You Letters formates   Job Interview Thank You Letters formates EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 am

Dear Mr. _____,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss the sales engineer position at Company X with me. After meeting with you and Ms. Green, I am further convinced that my background and skills coincide with your needs. In addition to my education and experience, I will bring excellent attention to detail and ingenuity to this position, as we discussed.

Thanks also for introducing me to the team and showing me the campus. I know I would enjoy working with you and your group, though I worry about how many more of those outrageous cookies I'll eat from the cafeteria.

I look forward to hearing from you concerning your hiring decision. I appreciate your consideration.

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin & Managment
Admin & Managment
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview Thank You Letters formates   Job Interview Thank You Letters formates EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 am

Mr. .................

It was a pleasure to meet you this afternoon. I was impressed with your department's energy and positive attitude. I would definitely enjoy being a part of that and know I could contribute even more creativity to your already cutting-edge group.

Good luck with the guitar lessons. I hope we get another chance to discuss music-- I don't often find people who like The Buzz as much as I do!

Best regards,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin & Managment
Admin & Managment
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview Thank You Letters formates   Job Interview Thank You Letters formates EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 am

Mr. .................

It was a pleasure to meet you this afternoon. I was impressed with your department's energy and positive attitude. I would definitely enjoy being a part of that and know I could contribute even more creativity to your already cutting-edge group.

Good luck with the guitar lessons. I hope we get another chance to discuss music-- I don't often find people who like The Buzz as much as I do!

Best regards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Interview Thank You Letters formates   Job Interview Thank You Letters formates Empty

Back to top Go down

Job Interview Thank You Letters formates
Page 1 of 1