elmoirfan علم و عرفان
اسلام علیگم

Welcome to the ELMOIRFAN FORUM

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest with limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community Registration is fast and simple!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact on sss_khani@yahoo.com.
become an active part of www.elmoirfan.englishboard.net now!
Regards
Forum Admin
elmoirfan علم و عرفان
اسلام علیگم

Welcome to the ELMOIRFAN FORUM

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest with limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community Registration is fast and simple!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact on sss_khani@yahoo.com.
become an active part of www.elmoirfan.englishboard.net now!
Regards
Forum Admin
elmoirfan علم و عرفان
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elmoirfan علم و عرفان

علم و عرفان

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Images dancing in Google

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin & Managment
Admin & Managment
Admin

Male Capricorn Posts : 389
Points - امتياز : 1418
Thanked - ووټ : 43
Birthday : 1989-01-01
Job/hobbies : علم

Images dancing in Google Empty
PostSubject: Images dancing in Google   Images dancing in Google EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:22 am

Images dancing in Google 492549
Images dancing in Google 196221

English >> Just open google.com and search for any image aftter result copy below code in you addess bar and hit enter

Pasht>>>> Google.com ta lar shaye aw image search krye aw da images na pas landiny code pa address bar ki past karye aw enter tandry ta zoor warkraye

Urdu: Nichy dye gai code ko copay karky google images main jaye ar koi be tasweer search karky jub result ajye to isi page kay address barr may ye code past kark enter dabaye.

Code:

javascript:R= 0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math. sin(R*x1+ i*x2+x3)* x4+x5; DIS.top=Math. cos(R*y1+ i*y2+y3)* y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://elmoirfan.forumotion.com

Images dancing in Google
Page 1 of 1